Buzzard Law Firm
A Strong Approach To Criminal Defense
Facing a criminal charge can be a frightening experience. Depending on the seriousness of your offense, you could be in line for harsh consequences. During these pivotal moments, it’s important to turn to an attorney who will put your best interests first. Robert A. “Tony” Buzzard is a recognized capital murder defense attorney and has handled hundreds of murder charges in his career. He is also a featured speaker at continuing education classes where he helps train lawyers to become better defense attorneys.
At Buzzard Law Firm, our lawyers will work closely with you to build a strong defense. Our decades of experience in Harnett County mean we have the tools necessary to fight on your behalf. Our committed attorneys will take the time to explore your available options and help you find the best path to moving forward with your life.
We Can Help You With An Assortment Of Offenses
Our firm is proud to offer legal assistance for a broad range of criminal charges. Even seemingly minor offenses like traffic violations can end up proving costly, so consulting with a seasoned lawyer can be beneficial regardless of the charge. Some areas of criminal law that we assist with include:
- Driving while intoxicated (DWI): The state of North Carolina features some of the nation’s harshest DWI penalties. We can help you in your efforts to keep your license and your freedom
- Drug offenses: Even for first offenses, drug charges can lead to significant jail time.
- Serious felony charges: Attorney Buzzard has an extensive history in trying capital murder and other heightened criminal cases.
- Traffic offenses: A traffic ticket can mean heavy fines and/or the loss of your driving privileges. Our firm can advocate on your behalf.
- Federal charges: Federal charges can present a unique set of challenges. Attorney Buzzard is licensed and experienced in federal court.
A criminal charge can put your future at stake. With proper criminal defense representation, you can better position yourself for a more favorable outcome. We’ve helped clients in Lillington fight a great number of different charges, and we can help you as well.
Let Our Firm Start Building Your Defense Today
If you have questions regarding a criminal charge, our firm is happy to answer them. You can reach us by phone at 910-808-4069 to schedule a consultation with one of our lawyers. We are also available by email.